This FREE event will be held at the Kerbey Lane Café in Round Rock.
We plan to get started at 7:30 am and expect to finish by 8:30.
Here’s why we think it’s important you attend.
We’re seeing story after story of large corporations falling victim to cyber-attacks, but not enough attention is being placed on how small and mid-sized businesses are impacted at even greater frequency and are typically less prepared to contend with these threats. It doesn’t have to be that way and that’s what we want to talk about on the 24th.
- How to properly protect your business from external threats
- How to ensure internal protection, business continuity and system health visibility
- How to prevent your staff from unknowingly exposing themselves (and your business) to security threats and data theft
- The event will be hosted by McLane Intelligent Solutions and will feature insight from Ed Jones, COO/Senior Compliance
- Officer with security experts Third Rock, Inc.
We’ll look forward to seeing you at Kerbey Lane in
Round Rock on March 24th.
McLane Intelligent Solutions
Reserve Your Seat Today for This Leadership Briefing
Use The Form Below To Confirm Your Registration For This Special Leadership Briefing.
We’ll also be handing out some great door prizes and one winner will receive a complimentary security and compliance assessment.
Reach out to McLane Intelligent Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (254) 791-8300 for any assistance implementing the necessary tools and protocols to keep you protected!